Blackout shutter blinds
If you’re looking for a way to achieve near blackout in your bedroom, consider shutters with integrated blackout blinds or blinds behind shutters.
They are not only a cost-effective solution but the best way to reduce the amount of light in your room for many reasons:
Blackout shutters are made for rooms that require almost total darkness.
If you are unsure whether plantation shutters alone will suffice or if you need blinds as well, we can survey the site and provide expert advice to meet your needs.
Room darkening plantation shutters with blackout blinds are an excellent option if you have never had shutters before.
- create a sense of ‘time for bed’ during summer months, a great choice for a child’s bedroom
- create the perfect conditions to watch your favourite movie in a dark room, even during the day
- ensure comfortable and uninterrupted sleep cycle for daytime sleepers
- whatever the time of day, blackout plantation shutters will help you get a good night’s rest
- ideal for night workers, nurseries and employees working during alternating shifts
View the recent Blackout Shutter Blinds installation in South Shields.
To see more custom shaped plantation shutters jobs, check out these examples that we fitted recently.
Hardwood angled plantation shutters with hidden tilt rods not only look stunning, but they give you full control over how much light enters your room.
This installation of large Arched Plantation Shutters in Yarm was a treat! They are the best choice to dress arch windows and to achieve total privacy! And as our customer said, they add personality and style to their living room.
Circular plantation shutters are the ideal style statement for any round window inside your home, no matter the size. Check out the BEFORE and AFTER photos.